Subject: no video signal
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Simon Gerraty <sjg@juniper.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 09/24/2000 20:47:02
So after a couple of months in shipping I'm finally trying to fire up
my main netbsd box (zen).  The disk leds all flash etc as the scsi bus is
probed, but the monitor says its getting no signal.

I plugged the monitor into my laptop and it is fine soit rather looks
like my video card (Matrox Millenium) in zen is not doing its job.  It
appears to be in the slot ok.  Anyting else worth trying before I
resort to digging up another video card.

I'f someone has a 1.4.2 boot floppy image that supports serial console
I could at least check if the rest or the hardware works.

Please keep me in the cc list - I cannot read the mailbox where
port-i386 is currently going.

Thanks
--sjg