Subject: Re: Minimal NetBSD
To: Andrew Gillham <gillham@vaultron.com>
From: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 09/24/2000 11:12:55
	I have a friend using a 4MB 80386 box as an ethernet/modem NAT
	box (with occasional nethack games :)

	Its probably worth adding 'makeoptions     COPTS="-Os"' to the
	config file, plus if you are running current you can save more
	with 'options VNODE_OP_NOINLINE', and if you are keeping nfs
	client code 'options NFS_V2_ONLY' to save space by not having
	nfs3 or nqnfs code...

	Its probably worth having a 'GENERIC' kernel based on the
	INSTALL_TINY config...

                David/absolute
			       -- www.netbsd.org: A pmap for every occasion --