Subject: RE: DAMNED Advertizers!
To: NetBSD Port-I386 <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Gregg C Levine <hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 09/23/2000 08:40:21
Hello from Gregg C Levine
Can this version of Netscape be configured to prompt for cookies? I found that
on Netscape/Win32 that can be done, it is usually found on the security tab.
----
Gregg C Levine mailto:hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi
(This company dedicates this E-Mail to General Obi-Wan Kenobi (Perhaps the most
powerful of all of the Jedi Knights))