Subject: Re: SSFDC/SmartMedia Reader question
To: David Brownlee <abs@NetBSD.ORG>
From: David Carrel <carrel@redback.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 09/19/2000 10:42:22
I had a similar problem with my Sony PCMCIA Memory Stick reader.  The
problem was that it originally probes with 16 bit transfers and then
retries with 32 bit transfers.  For me, it hung forever.  When I force it
to not do 32 bit transfers, then it is happy.  Manuel has worked up a fix
that is a bit more ellegant than what I did, but I have not yet tested it
for him.

Dave