Subject: Re: New NetBSD-i386 1.5_ALPHA2 binaries available
To: Matthias Scheler <tron@zhadum.de>
From: Laine Stump <lainestump@rcn.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 09/17/2000 14:29:17
I downloaded the boot1.fs and boot2.fs from this snapshot, copied them
to floppies, and booted them on my Abit BP6 - after asking me to
switch from disk 1 to disk 2, it then copied a bit, and asked me to
switch back to disk 1, copied a bit more, then asked me to switch back
to disk 2 again, and then finally came up to sysinst.

Are the boot floppies supposed to work this way now, or is something wrong?