Subject: RE: BSD-Friendly Internet?
To: NetBSD Port-I386 <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Gregg C Levine <hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 09/14/2000 17:10:05
Hello from Gregg C Levine writing for myself
While primarily supporting Windows, and MacOS, the ISP I use, AT&T Worldnet,
www.worldnet.att.net  contains a site dedicated to the fine arts of using
something else. Which is http://www.wurd.com/ They contain instructions for
FreeBSD, I would suspect that those instructions are translatable to NetBSD.
But do not quote me on that.
----
Gregg C Levine mailto:hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net