Subject: Re: BSD-Friendly Internet?
To: Steven Grunza <steven_grunza@ieee.org>
From: Ben Collver <collver@softhome.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 09/14/2000 14:10:18
On Thu, Sep 14, 2000 at 04:43:13PM -0400, Steven Grunza wrote:
> Has anyone had any luck using NetBSD with AOL or any of the free ISP such
> as bluelight.com or netzero.net?

I have a Win32 binary that is supposed to figure out the user name and
password after you have set up netzero in Windows.  From what I read, once
you know that you can just use a normal pppd.  I'll be glad to mail this
binary (and its readme file) to anyone, but for all I know, the binary
could be a trojan.

--
Ben Collver -- collver@softhome.net
Your fellow-man? Divide the epithet: Say rather, you're the fellow, he the man.