Subject: 1.4.2 install & keyboard
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Kent Polk <kent@tiamat.goathill.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 09/14/2000 00:07:44
I'm trying to install 1.4.2 on a 133MHz Pentium box to use as a
firewall. I've gone through the installation process a number of
times in a number of ways, and every time I reboot after the
installation is complete, the keyboard goes dead and I can't log
in. It occurs during the netbsd boot sequence (after the boot choice
sequence and before the login prompt). Changing the keyboard out
doesn't help either.

I've built several boxes using the identical install set files with
nothing like this.

What the heck is taking out the keyboard during the boot sequence?

Thanks