Subject: Re: largepage success
To: Bill Sommerfeld <sommerfeld@orchard.arlington.ma.us>
From: Brian Gregor <bgregor@buphy.bu.edu>
List: port-i386
Date: 09/08/2000 16:38:31
cpu0: AMD K6-III (586-class)
cpu0: features 8021bf<FPU,VME,DE,PSE,TSC,MSR,MCE,CX8>
cpu0: features 8021bf<PGE,MMX>

The two kernels are a little different in size:
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root  wheel  2066789 Sep  7 16:02 /netbsd
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root  wheel  2067333 Sep  7 17:57 /netbsd.4MB

so at least I know I wasn't comparing the exact same thing! :-)

Thanks,

brian