Subject: Re: ThinkPad A20m ( again )
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Laine Stump <lainestump@rcn.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 09/07/2000 14:09:00
Thor Lancelot Simon <tls@rek.tjls.com> writes:

> The install kernel doesn't appear to include cardbus support.  I don't
> understand why it's been omitted, or I'd add it myself.

Yes, that does seem a bit bothersome - I've been contemplating
installing 1.5 from scratch on the new 12GB disk in my thinkpad, and
I'd have been "just a bit" inconvenienced to learn that I couldn't do
the installation using my 3C575 (which requires CardBus). Was this
just an oversight (I hope) which can be remedied before the 1.5
release? Or is there some reason that it can't be enabled in the
install kernel?