Subject: Re: Win2K and NetBSD Dual Booted System Problems
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Mike Cheponis <mac@Culver.Net>
List: port-i386
Date: 09/05/2000 22:41:49
I boot Win2000, W98se, Debian, and NetBSD on the same IBM 770 laptop.
(With help from the local NetBSD User's Group!).  I have had no problem
accessing Win98 or ext2fs from NetBSD, but I haven't quite gotten NT's
filesystem visible to NetBSD.

I've never had a corruption problem with the other two FSs, though.

This is with a 1.5 a little before it went into alpha.

-Mike