Subject: Re: Win2K and NetBSD Dual Booted System Problems
To: port-i386@netbsd.org, Ken Shin <kenshin@arune.com>
From: Kazushi (Jam) Marukawa <jam@pobox.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 09/05/2000 21:46:39
Does somebody actually use FAT32 partition from Win2k and
NetBSD?  I guess the original poster said he was having
trouble after installing Win2k.  And, I know Win2k is doing
something different from Win98, so I was wondering whether
Win2k may causes the problem or not.

On the other hand, the original poster might did something
wrong at the middle of a partition table and disklabel.  So,
I'd like to ask him to compare the size and beginning
position of FAT32 partition in both a partition table and
disklabel.  Because, Win98 and Win2k use only partition
table information, and NetBSD uses only disklabel
informaion.  However, if they are configured well, I'd like
to ask the first question to somebody.

Regards,
-- Kazushi