Subject: Re: Win2K and NetBSD Dual Booted System Problems
To: Ken Shin <kenshin@arune.com>
From: Bill Hudspeth <wjhud@jps.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 09/05/2000 19:17:41
I hate to tinker with your setup, but...

I have set up several dual-boot machines using Partition Magic.
I usually have an NT patition and an MSDOS partition. They never
'mention' each other. Once I had those two, along with RH Linux
and it didn't have such problems either.

The Boot Manager that came with PMagic kept everything isolated pretty
well. The only time it did not was when I installed into a 'dirty'
(previously occupied) partion without first clearing the MBR.

So naturally I wonder if any of these could be going on in your setup?

Good luck,

Bill Hudspeth