Subject: Messages getting lost...
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Peter Seebach <seebs@plethora.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 09/02/2000 13:52:16
This is probably stupid or obvious, but...

I am putting some printf's in machdep.c.  They show up, but they aren't
in dmesg, even though stuff before them is.

FWIW, I have a small set of patches that appear to allow a GENERIC kernel
to probe the ethernet on VirtualPC, boot correctly, and see the numeric
coprocessor.

I still have a handful of issues open:
	PS/2 mouse doesn't work
	CD-ROM doesn't work
	de0 is 10MBps only, even on a 10/100 Mac
	"reboot" causes VirtualPC to die with Type 1 error
	When we halt, system sits there.  When Linux halts, the app terminates.

Anyway, everything else seems good, and it's at least up to the point where
you can ftp new kernels to it, and stuff like that.  :)

-s