Subject: Trouble with bootfloppy-big
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Joachim Kuebart <kuebart@mathematik.uni-ulm.de>
List: port-i386
Date: 08/31/2000 22:28:41
Hi,

I burned a -1.5_ALPHA2 bootfloppy-big.fs from sources supped on
20000829 to a CD using El Torito. However, after some loading I
get a 'read text' error that originates from /sys/lib/libsa/loadfile.c.
I understand this means it's trying to load the text section of
the kernel but something goes wrong. I wonder why this is and if
anybody else has seen this error lately (no mention of it on
current-users and port-i386 so far...)

FWIW, a bootfloppy-tiny.fs from the same sources on an ordinary
floppy disk boots just fine, but I didn't try that from a CD (maybe I
should...)

cu Jo