Subject: Re: Using KDE?
To: Ingolf Koch <ingolf@jellonet.de>
From: Bill Hudspeth <wjhud@jps.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 08/21/2000 14:28:44
Thank you for answering back.
I'm sure your fiancee appreciated your efforts.

I don't have an idea why the slow load time - wish I could
be helpful.  I have KDE running on Linux and it seems to =

load in a reasonable period of time. But then, I'm used to
waiting (and waiting) for WIN NT to load.

As soon as my NetBSD CD arrives I will install KDE too. If =

I have a different report than your, I'll get back to you.

Bill