Subject: RE: S3V X server (was: Re: Laptop/notebook recommendations?)
To: Richard Rauch <rauch@eecs.ukans.edu>
From: Gregg C Levine <hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 08/20/2000 22:10:13
Hello from Gregg C Levine usually with Jedi Knight Computers
I hate to be portraying my character on these lists, but here goes: Why am I
receiving a copy directly, in addition to the ones from the list? After all
I only pointed out the merely obvious, not the obviously important. After
all, both of the systems who live here, use the VGA specs, and were two
chipsets, one wears the ATI 128 Rage Pro, (With Dell Mods!), and the other
wears the Trident TGUI9xx0 series. I'll leave you both to guess which one
runs NetBSD, or Linux, and which runs Windows, and Linux. First person to
guess correctly wins the current booby prize.
--
Gregg C Levine mailto:hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke." Obi-Wan Kenobi