Subject: Re: SCSI disk on the fritz
To: Todd Gruhn <tgruhn2@mail.com>
From: Bruce Anderson <brucea@spacestar.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 08/18/2000 15:24:19
On Fri, Aug 18, 2000 7:43 AM, Todd Gruhn <mailto:tgruhn2@mail.com> wrote:
>Well, I learned something! I have a SCA disk! SCA=Single
>Connector Attachment; it combines Wide SCSI, power, and
>ID switch on one 80pin connector. This standard is being
>pushed by Sun, Seagate, and Conner (now part of Seagate).
>I guess that expalains calling it a Sun Disk. Rann across
>this stuff in the SCSI FAQ.
>
>Anyone got any ideas now?
>
>Todd Gruhn

Check out the Megahaus Web Store:
http://www.megahaus.com/cgi-bin/webstore.exe
under: Ultra 160 SCA-2 Internal Hard Drives

Or
http://www.dirtcheapdrives.com/cgi-bin/webstore.exe

Or
http://www.techstore.com/ts/find.asp?find_spec=sca+hard+drive

" Stamp out root logins .  .  .  . su "   --Bruce Anderson
 This message was created and sent using Cyberdog 2.0, MacOS 8.6,
 awk, find, sed, sendmail, sh, and NetBSD a free Multi-Platform OS.