Subject: Re: Questions, questions
To: Port-I386 <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Bernd Sieker <bsieker@freenet.de>
List: port-i386
Date: 08/18/2000 09:43:15
On 18.08.00, 03:16:32, Gregg C Levine wrote:
> Hello from Gregg C Levine writing for myself, not my company
> I just ordered a CD copy of NetBSD 1.42 from Edmund Enterprises of America.
> (Sorry I do not remember their web address at the moment!). Was there ever a
> version 1.41 for I386? And was it ever in active distribution? Same channels
> as 1.40 was, and for 1.42?

Actually it is 1.4.1, and yes, of course there was an official release
1.4.1. (And it's "1.4", not "1.40"; likewise "1.4.2").

There is, however, no official CD-ROM, and to my knowledge there are
no official distribution channels other than the ftp mirrors.

--
Bernd Sieker

NetBSD logo: Kiss-painted (w/tongue) Beastie stabbing a pitchfork
       through a bloodied and obviously-in-horrible-pain Tux.
		-- Mason Loring Bliss