Subject: Re: realplayer
To: Antti Kantee <pooka@iki.fi>
From: Brian A. Seklecki - Stargate Industries, LLC - NOC <lavalamp@stargate.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 08/10/2000 02:25:06
Yea, I just downloaded the linux binary SFX from real.com, drops right
in.  The Netscape plugin doesn't work though.  Imagine that.

Brian A. Seklecki                       Stargate Industries, LLC
Network Operations Center               http://www.stargate.net/
The Crane Building, Suite 300           (412) 316-STAR x7719 - voice
40 24th St.                             (412) 316-7899       - fax
Pittsburgh, PA  15222                   BSeklecki@Stargate.Net