Subject: Re: Installing network
To: faisal <faisal_gillani@flashmail.com>
From: Kevin P. Neal <kpneal@pobox.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 08/09/2000 09:02:08
On Wed, Aug 09, 2000 at 05:12:23AM +0500, faisal wrote:
> I install netbsd with basic features nothing setup during setup now i want
> to add networking  "like configure my nic & tcp/ip" how can i do that ?

The netbsd-help@netbsd.org list is a better place to ask this.

You need to give more details. What kind of networking do you want?
Do you have a dedicated connection via Ethernet, or ADSL, or a dialup
PPP line, or ....? Do you have a specific question or is this a
"which way is up/ where do I start?" question?

See http://www.netbsd.org/Documentation/ for a number of networking
documents (and some other stuff too).

 "Good grief, I've just noticed I've typed in a rant. Sorry chaps!"
                            Keir Finlow Bates, circa 1998