Subject: Re: Serial corruption when cable is unplugged and then plugged back in
To: None <brucem@cat.co.za>
From: Matthew <m@uk.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 07/27/2000 17:53:20
I had a similar problem on that other OS (Linux).  minicom was having
great problems talking to a cisco console port.  Had the engineer
download a copy of kermit and no further problems...

I put it down to cant-find-some-config-parameter-hidden-somewhere in
minicom, but maybe there is more to it...

Anyway, for those who don't remember kermit (or those that do, but so
long ago) it has GROWN in size, and has IP functionality now (was just a
simple terminal program with file transfer ability from the distant
80's).

-M