Subject: Re: older binaries on latest snapshot
To: Eric McWhorter <emcwhorter@xsis.xerox.com>
From: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 07/20/2000 19:00:47
	NetBSD/i386 is transitioning from a.out to ELF between 1.4 and
	1.5. Sometime before the official release we should have a way
	to transparently run a.out binaries.

	When I upgraded my box I was lucky enough to be able to rebuild
	everything I needed from pkgsrc, and use an ELF XFree86 snapshot

	Is there anything you need thats not in pkgsrc? :)

                David/absolute
			       -- www.netbsd.org: A pmap for every occasion --