Subject: Re: Wine pkg
To: None <jsarkes@tiac.net>
From: David Maxwell <david@vex.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 07/19/2000 10:45:56
On Wed, Jul 19, 2000 at 08:05:30AM -0400, Joseph Sarkes wrote:
> Does WINE work under netbsd? I am getting a "sorry, this package
> doesn't work under ELF systems" or something, and as far as I can
> recall, the i386 port has BEEN elf for at least a year. How do I
> get this to work?

The latest release 1.4.2 (and the next one 1.4.3) are still a.out

NetBSD -current (will be 1.5) has been ELF for some time.

I seem to remember threading issues came up the last time this was
discussed, but I don't know when someone tried last.

--
David Maxwell, david@vex.net|david@maxwell.net --> Although some of you out
there might find a microwave oven controlled by a Unix system an attractive