Subject: Need "split" sets for snapshot
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Lets Go Canes! <LetsGoCanes@webmail.bellsouth.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 07/10/2000 11:31:50
Hi all.

I was going to upgrade/reinstall NetBSD to the May
snapshot in an attempt to get USB working with my
Ethernet adapter and ZIP 250 drive.  However, it appears
the snapshots do not have the tgz files in the "split"
format.  Without a working network adapter, the fastest
way I have to get the distribution on the NetBSD system
is via floppy.

Is there a way to get the split sets up on the FTP site,
or failing that, can someone tell me how to split them
after I have downloaded them?  (Or make any other
suggestion on how to get them to the target
non-networked system.)

Let's Go Canes!