Subject: pcic in CARDBUS?
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: John Hawkinson <jhawk@MIT.EDU>
List: port-i386
Date: 07/07/2000 22:52:30
| Date:		Sat Jul  8 02:47:04 UTC 2000
|
| Modified Files:
| 	  syssrc/sys/arch/i386/conf: CARDBUS
|
| Log Message:
| Pullup rev 1.233 - rev 1.358 of GENERIC to CARDBUS, and merge conflicts.
| Add GENERIC rev in "from:" line to aid future merging.
| Major highlights include COMPAT_14, COMPAT_AOUT, NTFS, OVERLAY,
| SOFTDEP, INET6, IPSEC, pcic iosiz changes, cz, dpt, rtk (cardbus!),
| awi, cnw, ray, wi, xi, joy, and gif.
|

| To generate a diff of this commit:
| cvs rdiff -r1.15 -r1.16 syssrc/sys/arch/i386/conf/CARDBUS

Ah the pain and joy of merging. In so doing, I observed that CARDBUS
still has pcic's configured. Is it not the case that this causes the
same hardware to be probed in pcic-compatibility mode as well as a
cardbus device, causing problems?

--jhawk

p.s.: I'm moving along to the other i386 kernels, and will have the
resynced versions pulled up to 1.5 when I'm done.