Subject: RE: detecting internal modem + Booting from DOS
To: David Maxwell <david@vex.net>
From: Gregg C Levine <hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 07/03/2000 10:35:09
Hello from Gregg C Levine
That modem is made by Boca Research. Its a Boca 14.4V.32BIS M144IW. And no
it isn't getting a port assigned to it, at least I think not, it doesn't
show up on the booting legend. What exactly are dmesg lines? Are they the
sameones that the kernel prints out during a boot cycle? If they are, then
no I can't, after all this is the same problem I had with sending a log of
my first, and second attempts to bring up an X windows session. He isn't as
yet connected in this operating system lifetime to the Internet. This guy
is.
Gregg C Levine mailto:hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke." Obi-Wan Kenobi
"Trust in the Force, Luke, and wait." Obi-Wan Kenobi
"The Force will be with you. Always. " Obi-Wan Kenobi
"May the Force be with you." "And to you" Anonymous