Subject: Booting from DOS --was RE: A follow up X Windows problems --was RE: X windows failures
To: Port-I386 <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Gregg C Levine <hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 07/02/2000 20:56:39
Hello again from Gregg C Levine usually with Jedi Knight Computers
The FAQ mentions that there are programs for booting a NetBSD partition from
an MSDOS/Windows/etc partition, also mentions the work for getting the whole
enterprise to work on NTFS based systems. Does anybody have any success with
those optional items? All of these are still follow ons to the original
thread of my problems, do not consider them a new one.
Gregg C Levine mailto:hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke." Obi-Wan Kenobi
"Trust in the Force, Luke, and wait." Obi-Wan Kenobi
"The Force will be with you. Always. " Obi-Wan Kenobi
"May the Force be with you." "And to you" Anonymous