Subject: RE: X windows failures
To: Port-I386 <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Gregg C Levine <hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 07/02/2000 17:36:01
Hello from Gregg C Levine usually with Jedi Knight Computers
Okay! Now how did you, Al Urbaitis, know that I'd be installing the software
right now? Okay followed your idea, for sending the output to a temp file.
It says in part "Fatal server error:
Cannot open mouse (No such file or directory)" then the method of shutting
down X follows here
connection to :0.0 broken (explicit kill or server shutdown" Before that, is
the housekeeping rituals that X goes through, even on its distant cousins
Linux. As I said, I cannot upload the entire log file, because he isn't
connected to the Internet. Now how would I go about transferring a file from
NetBSD to an MSDOS disk directory?
 Gregg C Levine mailto:hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke." Obi-Wan Kenobi
"Trust in the Force, Luke, and wait." Obi-Wan Kenobi
"The Force will be with you. Always. " Obi-Wan Kenobi
"May the Force be with you." "And to you" Anonymous