Subject: WANPIPE WAN router cards
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jeff Northon <jeffo@sasquatch.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 06/23/2000 09:44:33
Hi,

http://www.sangoma.com

Anyone want to help me answer this question to the Engineers at Sangoma? I
would like to see this type of hardware (Wan Cards for PCI Bus) supported.
(With the demise of driver support for the Etinc Card on NetBSD, I want to
encourage support from a different company.) We may have a T-1 available
(after business hours) to test this type of hardware.

I need help explaining the differences between OS's and benefits to
supporting NetBSD.

Thanks,

Jeff Northon
www.sasquatch.com