Subject: Re: 'win4lin'?
To: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
From: Andrew Gillham <gillhaa@ghost.whirlpool.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 06/22/2000 13:17:51
David Brownlee writes:
> 	Anyone else interested in contributing to a 'bounty'? :)

I would under a couple of conditions:
	Any code (newly written) would need to be BSD licensed.
	Code should be acceptable to core. (e.g. possibly put in tree)
	If it doesn't make it to the tree, it should be easy to add locally.
	Win4Lin has to run cc:Mail.  :(

Actually if someone gets it working ok under 1.5 (and maybe 1.4.x) I would
be glad to pay $100.  Code that can be added to the tree, even if just the
"hooks" needed to enable it, would be worth more. :)

-Andrew
Andrew Gillham                            | NetBSD ist Affengeil.
gillham@whirlpool.com                     | Nachts ist es kaelter
I speak for myself, not for my employer.  | als draussen.