Subject: Re: i386 bootable CD-ROM
To: Nick Hudson <nick@nthcliff.demon.co.uk>
From: Michael Graff <explorer@flame.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 06/16/2000 09:34:03
I tried this as well.

It looks like this series of events is happening:

	vnconfig is making a 2.88 M image.
	boot blocks are added.
	the ustar filesystem is added (which contains netbsd and
		the boot stuff)
	the vnd is shut down.

Somewhere along the way the 2.88M image becomes smaller.  To even get
mkisofs to make a CD with it I had to pad it with zeros (which I
thought the make process did, looking at the source)

This is somewhat urgent, and I hope there is a fix soon...

--Michael