Subject: Re: Star office
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Thomas Michael Wanka <tm_wanka@earthling.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 06/08/2000 01:34:01
Hi,

I have not looked at staroffice for a while, but I can remember (sometime
before Sun got it) staroffice was distributed as a single compressed binary file
(SO5xinstall or something) that must be executed as root, resulting in one or a
couple of files, at least one of them was an install script that must NOT be
executed as root, but as user.

HTH

mike