Subject: Re: NetBSD 1.4Z softdeps crash.
To: Frank van der Linden <frank@wins.uva.nl>
From: Greywolf <greywolf@starwolf.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 06/05/2000 08:50:34
On Mon, 5 Jun 2000, Frank van der Linden wrote:

# Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 09:44:43 +0200
# From: Frank van der Linden <frank@wins.uva.nl>
# To: Greywolf <greywolf@starwolf.com>
# Cc: port-i386@netbsd.org
#
# On Sun, Jun 04, 2000 at 08:37:54PM -0700, Greywolf wrote:
# >
# > panic: softdep_fsync: pending ops

[part about having done a cvs update only Sunday at noon conveniently
snipped]

# Are you sure you did not forget to update src/gnu/sys/ufs/ffs/ffs_softdep.c?

I don't see how I could have missed it, frankly...

Updated 3 June 10:02, version 1.16.

# There was a bug like this about a week ago, and several people saw it,
# but it has been fixed and nothing has been heard of it since.

KERNEL: SOURCES FROM 4 JUNE 2000 "cvs update -d -P"

# - Frank

				--*greywolf;
--
BSD: your basement or mine?