Subject: Setting up a dial-in proxy server
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Paul Apprich <psapprich@mindspring.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 05/31/2000 18:17:22
I have a home network and would rather get away from the Gates of Hell.
VSOCKS Light does not cut it anymore. I am currently experimenting with
Dubbele's NetBSD Firewall at work because neither cable modem or DSL is
available where I live. What would I need to do to set up the gateway
machine to run dial-up proxy/firewall service as well as share one
printer with other machines on the network? I currently have
multi-booting 486 & Pentium systems as well as one VAXstation 3100
running NetBSD. Are there any HOWTO's on this particular situation?

TiA

Paul Apprich