Subject: ATI RAGE problems
To: Port-i386 <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jukka Marin <jmarin@pyy.jmp.fi>
List: port-i386
Date: 05/19/2000 13:58:12
Hello,

My Matrox G200 AGP just broke down (well, I think it was broken all the
time, but now it's completely dead) and I had to get a new AGP controller.
The closest dealer had no Matrox cards, so I got an ATI RAGE 2C.

I got the XFree86 Mach_64 driver running on it, but when the display is
updated (like when I move windows around), I see white stripes around
the screen (kind of the effect that some CGA cards had 15 years ago :-)

The XFree version I'm using is 3.3.3.1 (with a 1.4.2 kernel).  Any ideas?
(Yeah, I'm using the 32-bit mode.)

Thanks!

  -jm

P.S. Just noticed I got a Wangtek 5525ES drive, does it support reading
     and writing 150 MB and 250 MB tapes?  Those are al I have..