Subject: Re: Is SoundBlaster *Live!* soundcard supported by NetBSD 1.4.2 kernel?
To: Peter G. Osenev <osenev@sitek.net>
From: David Maxwell <david@vex.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 05/17/2000 22:27:06
On Sun, May 14, 2000 at 06:52:51PM +0400, Peter G. Osenev wrote:
> So what about SoundBlaster *LIVE!*

I'm working on that. I've been out of commission for a few weeks due to
3-4 weeks of staying till 11pm at the office (incl weekends).

I think I have the interrupt handler in decend shape, but I'll probably
have more testing to do once I get the DMA going for the start of
wave output.

I felt I was only a day or so away from getting sound out of the card
when work got crazy, so hopefully I'll be able to get there without
too much delay now.

When I have something worth testing I'll ask for volunteers. It'll be
patches to -current of course.

--
David Maxwell, david@vex.net|david@maxwell.net --> Mastery of UNIX, like
mastery of language, offers real freedom. The price of freedom is always dear,