Subject: Re: NetBSD/386 newbye + PS2 mouse problems
To: Juan Jose Garcia Ripoll <jjgarcia@ind-cr.uclm.es>
From: Patrick Welche <prlw1@newn.cam.ac.uk>
List: port-i386
Date: 05/12/2000 00:37:32
On Thu, May 11, 2000 at 12:01:11PM -0700, Juan Jose Garcia Ripoll wrote:

> My idea was to use fdisk to dedicate the rest of the dist to a BSD
> partition and then use disklabel to divide this partition into a 1MB
> wd0f for /usr/pkg and /usr/local plus a 1MB for /home. That leaves the
> core of NetBSD in a partition and all the junk in the rest. What I am
> not sure is that I could actually do this, or that that is the right
> way to.

If the thing already boots, I wouldn't even bother fiddling with fdisk, and
would just change the disk's disklabel.

Re the Spanish keyboard, if you fancy explaining how it differs from say a
US keyboard, and what you expect from each of
(key),(key+shift),(key+alt),(key+alt+shift)
in the differing cases something could be arranged...

Cheers,

Patrick