Subject: UDMA66 controller?
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Matt <spore@psibercom.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 05/11/2000 13:43:29
I've heard but wanted to confirm that 1.4.2 or current can support UDMA66
cards like the Promise FastTrak controller.  Is this true?  I know there's
a Linux FastTrak driver.  I don't necessarily need this for a boot device
if that's a caveat.

I've checked the netbsd.org page and searched the i386 list through the
Geocrawler page but haven't had much luck finding hard data.  thanks for
any info on this or another UDMA66 controller!

-matt

Matthew at psibercom                                    spore@psibercom.org
                      Business, Numbers, People, Money
                 Time, Travel, Communication, Entertainment