Subject: Re: IrDA driver? Bluetooth driver?
To: None <Ronald.vanderPol@surfnet.nl>
From: Jasper Wallace <jasper@pointless.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 05/08/2000 15:28:36
On Fri, 5 May 2000 Ronald.vanderPol@surfnet.nl wrote:

> On Thu, 4 May 2000, Jasper Wallace wrote:
>
> > I have the very basic beginngings of a userland irda stack i wrote mainly
> > for the fun of playing around with it. I havn't worked on it for 6 weeks,
> > but intend to start again soonish.
>
> Do you intend to make the code public?

when there is enough of it to actually show people...

> Do you know of other projects?

There are things in the net and freebsd project databases, but i havn't seen
any code (i havn't looked for 3 months or so).

> Isn't somebody working on porting the Linux IrDA stuff to *BSD?

I don't know, but emulateing the linux socket(AF_IRDA,,) stuff is the best
longterm goal.

--
    They were so ignorant! Young men and women, educated very carefully to
be apolitical, to be technicians who thought they disliked politics, making