Subject: Re: 100BaseT pcmcia cards?
To: John Kohl <jtk@kolvir.arlington.ma.us>
From: Matt Ragan <mragan@uk.tivoli.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 04/26/2000 04:02:56
We use both the CE3 and the CardBus version in our laptops.  Our laptops
are typically Thinkpad 600Es or 770Zs.   Under Windows (I haven't tried the
CE3 under NetBSD), the CE3 is significantly slower than the CBE-100.  The
CBE-100 works just great under NetBSD, as does the 3C575.  The last time
that I tried it, the 3C574 didn't work under NetBSD, but that was probably
9 months ago.  I have a 3C574 at the office that I can try when I get back
next week, though.