Subject: Re: Help
To: Jay Thaker <jaythaker9@hotmail.com>
From: None <itojun@iijlab.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 04/21/2000 19:23:48
	This kind of question fits better to port-i386@netbsd.org.

>    I am learning TCP/IP Architure and i have downloaded all the =
>installation files from the site i have 3 HardDrive one i am using for =
>Dad Stuff another for Windows NT and developing software for my clients. =
>Third I am planning for the research and Development and learning of =
>TCP/IP and various other Networking Protocol. I download netbsd (binary) =
>files in windows 95 on my first harddrive. I dont have enought floppies =
>to copy this files all are in .tgz format. Please help me to get out =
>from this problem and i have learn more thing.
>I have studied the installation precedure but didn't helped out.

	Please take a careful look at
	ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-1.4.2/i386/INSTALL.html
	for installation instructions.  Basically, you need to make
	a floppy that contains
ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-1.4.2/i386/installation/floppy/boot-small.fs
	and boot from that floppy.  You do not really need to populate *.tgz
	into WInNT harddisk.

itojun