Subject: Re: Netpliance Iopener booted with NetBSD...
To: Jukka Marin , Ari Reen <ari.reen@nokia.com>
From: Michael C. Ibarra <ibarra@hawk.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 03/20/2000 23:29:28
At 12:53 PM 03/17/2000 +0200, Jukka Marin wrote:
>On Fri, Mar 17, 2000 at 08:06:17AM +0200, Ari Reen wrote:
> >
> > I'm also interested so make it five pieces.
>
>Ok.  Now who is willing to help us Europeans to get our share of these
>toys? :-)
>
>Please? :-)
>
>   -jm

OK, do people across the pond still want these? I suppose I could be
convinced to order a few from my local Circuit City, I understand the
wait is about 2 1/2 weeks. Comes to approx. $108 with sales tax, plus
shipping, depending on where you are, would still make it much cheaper
than those of us here in the states who are paying Netpliance $40 for
shipping.

-mike