Subject: Re: latest wizzbang pc m/boards
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: None <eric.delcamp@legrand.fr>
List: port-i386
Date: 03/08/2000 09:13:45
Hi !

In fact, socklets that support new Copermine core are already on the market
(MSI, ASUS).
Despite what Intel has said, a dual Copermine is possible with a BX chipset
(never personally tried it), but Intel want to hide that to sell their own
chipset (i840).
Oh, for the story, modifying a traditional S370 to support Copermine is easy on
a socklet, and really hard on a motherboard (only 5 pins are differents).