Subject: Snapshots, secr.tgz and non-US people
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: None <eric.delcamp@legrand.fr>
List: port-i386
Date: 03/02/2000 09:08:30
Hi !

Another problem related to this one, is that if you don't download the secr.tgz,
you could not login to your system (missing kerberos lib or something like
that). Could be bypassed by booting in single user, downloading the set,
installing, booting multi user, and compiling a fresh new world/kernel with
'normal' encryption.
A really hard thing for a snapshot....