Subject: Re: New snapshot available
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Hoang Tran <hqt@rocketmail.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 02/27/2000 07:39:27
Hi,

I just tried this snapshot and ran into the same problem
with the snapshot from 20000223 where base.tgz couldn't
extract properly.

Here is the exact message that I get:

Command: pax -zrvpe -f /mnt/usr/INSTALL/base.tgz
 Press any key to continue
./var/tmp
/: write failed, file system is full

pax: Unable to store mode and times for created directory: ./var/tmp
./var/tmp/vi.recover
/: write failed, file system is full

pax: Unable to store mode and times for created directory:
./var/tmp/vi.recover
./var/yp
/: write failed, file system is full

I'm so happy that this snapshot boot with my laptop and didn't
hang but I'm running into this problem that I'm unable to figure
out how to fix this.

Thanks for your help,

Hoang