Subject: Re: Off Topic: CPU fans
To: None <rmk@rmkhome.com>
From: Eric Delcamp <e.delcamp_NOSPAM@wanadoo.fr>
List: port-i386
Date: 02/27/2000 08:23:30
Hi !

Like lots of thing, CPU fans follow a really simple rule: dumb is cheap, if
you want quality, you should add some bucks.
Some good brand: GlobalWin, Jamicon. They have products that could lower
your CPU temp, and that are RELIABLE.
I have replaced all my Fans by quality ones, and never had a problem (all
machines are running 24h/24, 7/7).

Sorry, no recomendations for a Pentium (for a PII -> Globalwin FJK50,
Celeron -> Jamicon AQUA600). Maybe the AQUA600 could be mounted on a Pentium
(work on K6 / K6-2 / K6-III / Celeron PPGA).

Enjoy !