Subject: New snapshot of 1.4.2?
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Brian Stark <bstark@siemens-psc.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 02/17/2000 17:03:31
Seeing as how the existing 1.4.2_ALPHA snaphshot is almost 2 months old,
is anyone interested in creating another snapshot and placing it on
ftp.netbsd.org?

The existing snapshot was created on December 21, 1999 and I would be
interested in checking out another snapshot that has the code changes that
have gone into 1.4.2 since December.

Of course, if the release date for 1.4.2 is near, then I suppose it may
not make much sense to release another snapshot.

Brian

| Brian Stark                       | Internet : bstark@siemens-psc.com |
| Siemens PT&D, Inc.                | Voice    : +1 612 536-4697        |
| Power Systems Control Division    | Fax      : +1 612 536-4919        |
| 7225 Northland Drive, Brooklyn Park, Minnesota 55428   USA            |