Subject: driver for FMV-184 nic
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Henry Nelson <henry@irm.nara.kindai.ac.jp>
List: port-i386
Date: 02/16/2000 17:37:32
I have been trying unsuccessfully to get my trusty FMV-184 nic working
in a NetBSD 1.4.1 machine. There doesn't seem to be any indication that
it is even probed at all, looking at dmesg. My kernel was configured with
fmv set at the i/o and irq which I set with the software that came with
the card. I have PnP disabled. There doesn't seem to be a man page for
fmv, but in man isa, I notice that fmv is described only for Fujitsu
FMV-181 and FMV-182. Does that mean FMV-184 (dual interface -- AUI
10base5 and BNC 10base2) is not supported? Thanks for any pointers.

henry nelson