Subject: Re: NetBSD WWW feedback from xli@cs.utexas.edu
To: Xiaozhou Li <xli@cs.utexas.edu>
From: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 02/10/2000 10:50:07
	It sounds like the X server is not resetting your graphics card
	correctly.  There are a number of options:

	a) Try enabling wscons in /etc/rc.conf and have the X server start
	   up on a different virtual sceen
	b) Use the 'xdm' X login manager (this could be combined with a)
	c) Fix the problem (this is the tricky one, and is probably an
	   XFree86 problem and not a NetBSD one)

		David/absolute